Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 3, 2011

Kim Soo Hyun had his first kiss in the stairs of his apartment

23-year-old Kim Soo Hyun stole the attention and became an idol after his great performance in musical drama Dream High, where he shocked many drama fans with his bold acting , singing and dancing.
Newsen recently did an interview with Kim Soo Hyun and here are some of it.




Q : Are you dating any girl now ?
A : My manager told me many times before I came here to interview, they said : Even you have a girlfriend now, you must say no. So, my answer is No, I’m not dating now.
Kim So Hyun laughs and say : I really don’t have a girlfriend now.




Q : Tell us about your first kiss
A : My ex-girlfriend was not an actress and I can’t tell much about her because it might harm her. The first kiss happened in the stairs of my apartment.




Q : Your best attractiveness is ?
A : Kim Soo Hyun thought deeply for a while before answering : I was lucky to get a good character in Dream High. Now I am standing in the edge between a boy and a man. But I like this situation, maybe that’s my attractiveness. As I am neither a boy nor a man, fans feels cute sometimes and handsome sometimes. Probably makes people feel interesting to me continuously.

Q : About your next role ?
A : It’s OK for me if I wear high school uniform again in next drama or other character of a cheater or a man full of flirt or theft. I will not sort out characters. I am ready for any characters.


Wow, interesting characters, Kim So Hyun as a flirt man ? He has the package, can’t wait !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

POLL

Mọi người vote bình chọn này nhé^^. Rất cảm ơn các bạn ^o^ Please vote the poll ^^. Thks U ^o^ ****************************************************
Bạn có nghĩ Kim Soo Hyun thực sự có chị gái trông giống Suzy (Miss A) hay không? - Do you think Kim Soo Hyun has a sister who looks like Suzy (Miss A) in real life?
CÓ (YES)
KHÔNG (NO)
  
Kim Soo Hyun là con một trong nhà, nếu có thể, bạn có muốn anh ấy có chị/ em gái không? - He is the only child in his family, if it could happened, would you like him to have a sister?
CÓ - Em gái
YES - Younger sister(s)
CÓ - Chị gái 
YES - Older sister(s)
CÓ - Nhưng không quan trọng là chị hay là em 
YES - But i's not really importance to me if she younger or older than him
KHÔNG - Tôi chỉ muốn anh ý cứ mãi là con một như thế!
NO - Not at all, I want him to be the only child!
KHÔNG - Tôi muôn anh ý có Em trai
NO - I want him to have Younger Brother(s)
KHÔNG - Tôi muốn anh ý có Anh trai
NO - I want him to have Older Brother(s)
KHÔNG - Tôi ghét bọn con gái nhõng nhẽo. Miễn cứ là con trai là được. Không quan trọng là anh trai hay em trai của Kim Soo-huyn. Như vậy thêm được một oppa đẹp zai, diễn hay, hát tốt, nhảy giỏi nữa vào tầm ngắm ;))
NO - I don't feeling well with girls always playing around my oppa. I just like boys so what ever Younger/ Older they are, I can accept all! More than that, because they are in a family, so they will all be handsome, kute, act great, sing beautifully, dance well - Maybe another Idol in my dream ;))=))